This series of workshops gives participants the tools they need to identify healing foods and tools they can use to help children enjoy eating those foods.
- Feeding disorders & food related illnesses affect about 50% of children
- Disordered eating and poor nutrition contribute to autism, diabetes, obesity, food allergies and asthma.
- Nutritional approaches often fail in the face of food refusals.
Join us this summer for
a fun-filled journey to family meals that nourish both body and soul.
My Kid Eats Everything:
Limited to 10 participants for individualized attention
- Twelve 30 minute lectures with award-winning occupational therapist and national lecturer Susan L Roberts
- 30 minutes of Q & A and discussion each session
- Step by step guidance through the Journey from Picky to Adventurous Eating
- Worksheets, information sheets and recipes for each session
- E-mail and text support between sessions
This Summer's Schedule
Having Fun with Food
Getting the Whole Family to Play
More Fun with Food
Happiness & Survival
Preparing for the journey
Figuring out “why” and how to get help
What does your child really like to eat?
What do you want your child to eat?
Playing the “First This, Then That” game
Introducing the “Try” Bowl
Compiling a list of family favorites
Planning meals on a busy schedule
Games and activities for every age
Surviving holiday dinners
Common food allergies & food sensitivities
Congratulations and celebrations
Register early for discounts!
$97/month until May 22 ($291 total)
$107/month until June 4 ($321 total)
$257/ for all three months - includes book
and Food Explorer Bracelets